Monday, May 3, 2010

April 26, 2010

Hey everybody hows it going up there in the good ole USA? I hope it`s going good for everybody. Well not much happened this week we had interviews with the president and I am pretty sure I am finally changing areas and I really want to get a latino comp so I can finally learn spanish haha because I really need it because my spanish is horrible. At the same time it will be sad to leave and especially since things are going really good in Dichato and I think in the month of May we will have baptisims every week so that will be cool. I am so excited to baptize this family this next sunday I might cry im not kidding but we are going to buy a picture frame and put a pic of the temple in it and give it to them and tell them this is there goal in one year so they can go get sealed together. I am greatful for all that I have learned in Dichato and know that I was sent there for a purpose.

So the weather had flipped a 180 and it is freezing here, I don't like it at all and I am not looking forward to the rain at all. It rains non stop here and even the Chileans hate it, but yet they still live here haha. My comp has been sick this past week but I have stayed strong because it`s all in the head you gotta have mental thoughness haha. Well not much else, my comp and I got invited to a baptism of this kid we are teaching his mom just wanted him to get presented as they call it, but he knows that the true church has a prophet and apostles and his cousin we are teaching also and they understand that really well and it`s really cool. Well not much else happened but I gotta go but I love you all. The pictures I am sending next week are of all the kids were teaching and the little girl is from the family that we are baptizing she is so cute. Anyways love you guys.


Love Elder Nichols

No comments:

Post a Comment