Saturday, August 22, 2009

Second Email....HOLA

Hey everyone thanks for all the letters they are great to get you have no idea!! I never really knew how important they are and how much better they make my day.

So this week has been alright but the spanish has been frustrating. It's crazy how you have no time for yourself and it's just go go go all the time. Everything is all planned here and it's good but just different. My companion is so freaking funny he makes me laugh so hard. It's great he is so sarcastic I love it because I can be myself also with him, I have taken this as a blessing.

I really don't know what to say. I'm just gonna respond to some of Jons questions because it's something to talk about haha. Jon the life on the inside is really different it's hard getting used to having a companion everywhere I go and if I have to go to the bathroom then I have to wait outside the door and wait for him. But the daily schedule is wake up at 630am then we shower, then usually go to an hour of personal study, or on other days go to gym for an hour which means go play soccer which is WAY FUN, then go eat breakfast, then we go to class for like 4 hours, then go eat lunch, then go back to class, or have comp study for an hour. Then dinner, then language study time, or missionary directed learning time, then at the end of the night we plan out the next day, it's pretty intense but my comp and I make it fun.

But anyways back to everyone else lol um we had some good speakers this past week and one of them talked about how how important it is to teach with the spirit and to invite others to come unto Christ because that is my purpose and it's amazing how strong the spirit is, it's great feeling it so often. We teach in this thing called the TRC every week where we teach the lessons in preach my gospel and as you teach and act like the people your teaching aren't members you can still feel the spirit and when you teach these truths the spirit teaches you of it's truth and it has really helped my testimony grow. Today we went to the temple and it's amazing how close I can feel my parents every time I go. That's when I feel most close to them and I just love it. But I know this gospel is true and that the Savior did sacrifice Himself for us and that he loves us no matter what happens. Take care and i love you all so much:).

LOVE Elder Nichols

No comments:

Post a Comment