Monday, April 19, 2010

April 12, 2010

Hey everybody hows it going hope all is well with everyone. I had some really good experiences this week with some lessons and felt the spirit so strongly and Love being able to share this message with people and how they can enter into the kingdom of God and can live forever in happiness if they follow the example of our savior Jesus Christ. I don't have much time so I will just bear my testimony that I know this Gospel is true with all my heart and that Jesus suffered for our sins and he loves us so much and that if we don't participate in his atonement through baptism then we have to suffer alone and suffer all the pain that he suffered if we don't follow him and be cleaned of our sins. If you have Not done this then there is NO WAY you can enter into the kingdom of God. I Am grateful to be here in Chile and to help people in Dichato and it makes me feel so good. Well don't have much time but I'll write more next week.

Love elder Nichols
ps Somebody found my original plaque from the tsunami and we had a dog that walked into the church pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment