Monday, April 19, 2010

April 5, 2010

Hey everybody I'm now one year older and wiser to but maybe not wiser but it´s apart of the song so I had to keep it in. Birthdays are pretty cool on the mission because I had a cool experience I like to call it my spiritual birthday present. So after lunch we went back to the apartment where we are living with the other two elders in their sector, and they decided to fast my comp and I were very opposed to the idea considering it was my birthday and everything, and I wanted to eat my candy I got in the mail, when I got home for my birthday. But I sucked it up and tried to think about all our investigators and the help they needed and such. So I went along with it and we all fasted for each others investigators. So we made our way to dichato and we had a lesson scheduled with this old investigator who really didn't understand baptism and then in the middle of something we were teaching her she asked us when we had a baptism scheduled and we told her, and she said that's what I need, I am missing that in my life. I could not believe it, it was so cool. Then a lady that was sitting in the same area, but a little ways away came over and said she needed to be baptized also and be cleaned from her sins. It was so SWEET. But I know that was because of our fasting and that the Lord works in his time and in his way. It was a great birthday present to receive. I did get a birthday cake More or less from this lady who is so great she made it but we ate it the day after but it was really good.
So conference was Amazing and I loved how it was all about the family because we had our golden family there on sunday morning watching and they loved it and after they had a mini baptismal interview to check on their progress and they are doing awesome and they will most likely be in white in the end of the month. Well I am doing good and just trying to help these people here in Dichato and trying to love them.
Love Elder Nichols

No comments:

Post a Comment