Tuesday, June 1, 2010

May 10, 2010

Hey everybody I am in a new area it´s called Linares and it is HUGE I am not sure how the heck I am going to ever get it down to where I know where stuff is but with the help of the Lord and lots of praying he might have mercy on me. It´s really weird changing sectors because you dont know anybody or have a relationship with anyone and it´s just weird but I am in a huge branch here with like 120 people it should be a ward, but I'm not really sure why it´s not. My comp is from Oklahoma and he has like 5 months left but I am also living with a latin from Columbia and he is way tight, his name is elder Gil and he is way funny and his comp is from Idaho like 10 minutes away from Rexburg.


I don't really know what to say not much going on here just trying to find people here but we walk everywhere and to get to one part of the sector it takes almost an hour it´s nuts, but hey thats the life of a missionary. It rained here on tuesday and only like half the day and the roads were flooding and such it was nuts. In the night here it gets soooo cold it kinda sucks but it´s all good it makes it that much better when we get into a house so we can get warm haha. There is this guy in the ward who speaks english who came out to work with us and it was really weird speaking english with him he is like 6´5 he is so tall. My comp just baptized a bunch of people here so we are basically starting from scratch now but I am eager to find people. The language has gotten easier when teaching but I still don't know spanish but it has gotten better. Its fun living with a latin because we always have to speak it in the house and him and I talk all the time so´it really good. Well I don't have much else to say but hope everyone is doing good and is staying healthy or something haha. I will write more when more stuff happens. For now I gotta go FIGHT the GOOD FIGHT.

Love ELDER NICHOLS

No comments:

Post a Comment