Friday, October 16, 2009

Chile Here I come!

Hey everybody!!!

So I am leaving on monday at 6 in the morning I am pretty happy but really nervous at the same time. I leave Utah at 951 am and fly to LAX airport get there at 10:45 then leave for Chile at 120 pm and we will not get to Santiago until 525 am then we fly to Concepcion at 800 and get there at 905. It's gonna be pretty crazy I must say. It will be really weird to just be sitting there and not have to do anything.
So I just want to tell everyone that I have been so blessed here to have such a great district and it has been so fun. We are all so close. In the TRC on monday we taught a lady from Honduras and I think I spelt that wrong so I'm sorry, but it was so hard to understand her but even though I really didn't understand her much I was able to say what I felt she needed to hear durring the lesson. We taught another lesson to my old teacher and it was cool because she asked me a few questions and I didnt have a clue what she said, but I just started talking, and after the lessson she said that what I said back fit with what she asked and I know that was the spirit helping me. Last sunday we had testimony meeting and I went up and bore my testimony and I felt the spirit so strong it was great.

The fire side on Tuesday night was really good. The woman used to be the young womans president but she talked about some really good things. She focused on how we can do hard things and get through them. She said quote"anything worth doing wasnt easy" and it reminded me of red flag day in wrestling and how I was always so tired and gave it my all and I WANT TO GIVE IT my ALL on the mission and be dead every night from working so hard. I know that I can do hard things and I have to remember that.

So last week I was sick I had a cough it was no fun, but I'm all better now because I took some drugs haha. But this week all of a sudden it got cold no megusta tiempo. SO I am happy that I am heading off for Chile but there are some areas where I may be in the Andes mountains so it could get pretty cold:(. Anyways love you all and cant wait to hear from you.

Love Elder Nichols

No comments:

Post a Comment