Saturday, September 26, 2009

One Week to Go!

Hey everybody!!!

So I cant beleve that I will be leaving the MTC next monday. It's crazy the time has gone by here SOOO FAST but I have learned a lot. But I have not gotten my flight plans yet but I do know that I am leaving next monday sometime!! So this week not much happened but funny thing at the fireside was that Whitney Clayton spoke and he is the present of the seventy but the funny part was is that his wife spoke also and she looked like she had botox injections it was hilarious her face didnt move when she talked it was great haha it made me laugh, she was pretty hard to look at when someones face looks like that.
But it was a good fire side and they talked about how were never alone and how when the times get tough the Savior gets closer. Also how important it is to not waist any time and even if it's just 5 minutes you have left to take advantage of it.
This week my comp and I taught the 2nd lesson in spanish and it was the plan of salvation it was great it's amazing how powerful the spirit can be. The scenario was that this man had just seperated with his wife and that his brother had just died and even though it was fake it felt so real. Because even though my spanish is not that great right now I was still able to speak the feeling of my heart and about my situation with my parents, and after we were done the person said they felt the spirit really strong. It was really cool and I am greatful for this chance to share the gospel with the people in Chile. I feel that my spanish has gotten better than what it was so that is a plus. Also I have been much more positive this week so that has been good. It was fun this week again because our district got to host new missionarys again and show them around the mtc. I hosted a elder from hong kong it was cool.

Then that same day I scored a goal in soccer it was a pretty sweet goal I must admit haha Jon you would had been proud!! I hate that I can't remember anything funny that happens during the week that was funny. But I will say that this one elder in the district has some way bad gas and it's bad, but luckily there is a window or we would all die. This food seriously does something to you it's nuts.



LOVE Elder Nichols

No comments:

Post a Comment