Wednesday, October 13, 2010

October 11, 2010

Lots of Pictures!














Alright so these pictures are from what we did last p-day. We went up in the mountains and explored. We went up in this little van bus thing. There were 19 of us that fit in that little car, it was nuts but kinda fun at the same time. It was really pretty up there I am sending another email with just pictures because I couldn't last week. Also there is a picture of me with a bees suit on because we went to this place where I was in the middle of a bee hive and ate the honey straight from the bees. It was so fresh and natural and just amazing.

So I got a story that is pretty cool that happened last night. So my comp and I had walked all over yesterday and only 2 of our people that we are teaching were home so we taught them and by this time it was like almost 9 at night and that is the worst time on a Sunday night when you have nothing to do. But we had a back up plan, we were on our way there and I was not sure if we were going there or somewhere else but I asked my comp if we could go to this teenage boys house who is 14 he goes to church by himself and was having some problems so I asked if we could go there and he said, yeah I was thinking the same thing. So we went to his house and he wasn't there, but we went in anyway and sat down. All of him family are members but he goes alone. Anyways we went in there and started talking and this kids older brother asked if we could give his 2 year old daughter a blessing because she had been sick. He then said how he knew that the Lord guided us here for that reason. We told them that we had never really passed by there house in the past. I gave the daughter a blessing and then we shared a scripture. The brother who is not active gave the closing prayer and asked to help them go back to church and to say their prayers again. He got all chocked up and the spirit was defiantly there. It´s just a simple story but was really powerful for me.


Well I gotta go right now but I hope your weeks goes great for you.



Love Garrett

No comments:

Post a Comment