Sunday, October 31, 2010

October 18, 2010

Hello everyone well they kicked me out of Linares haha and I am going to a place called Cudico. I will be senior comp there. It´s the farthest northern part of are mission. So it´s a bitter sweet feeling leaving a sector. I am content with leaving because we had a baptism with Nora. It was so great to see the changes in her. Well I tried to send the pictures but the stupid computer doesn't want to read my memory card so I will send them next week. Well I have decided that I hate saying goodbye to people it really sucks. But I have gotten really close to some people here and it will be hard to say goodbye. I have felt like my email have just gotten worse and worse as time goes on. I have really learned a lot here in Linares more than I ever thought I would and I will use every bit of it for the future.

Well this past week I was sick had a fever that was fun NOT but hey I'm still alive and doing great. I am sorry for my crappy emails but I will write more next week in my new area and send the pictures. Well I love you all and thank you for your emails and your love and concern.


Love Garrett

No comments:

Post a Comment