Saturday, March 6, 2010

December 21, 2009

Hey everybody feliz navidad

So I helped yesterday set up a fake Christmas tree at our branch presidents house that kinda helped it feel a little more like Christmas but still lacking the Christmas spirit. But I hope everyone got a good laugh about the fruit cake haha. But this past week was pretty warm I got a nice little tan going so it´s pretty sweet and my face is so clear and has like no acne and I love it. Today we had a zone activity and we had a white elephant gift exchange and that was fun I got a cool beanie for my head I think I spelt that wrong but yeah and then we played some dodge ball and then ate this stuff called chorianna you first put a bunch of french fries on the plate then a bunch of meat and then a fried egg it´s so freaking good. This guy in one of the wards made it all for like 20 missionaries he is an amazing cook.
I will find out on the 27th if I get a new comp or not I think I will because he has been there for 6 months so we will see. This past week I went on a mini cambio with an elder from Ogden who live pretty close to Traci he lives on glassman in south Ogden. It was so much fun I loved it. But I don't have any time to share any cool stories today because running short on time because of our activity but I cant wait to talk to everyone on Friday, Kelli and Traci i gave Darren the details about what is going down for the phone call. But I love you all and hope all is well with everyone.
Love Elder Nichols

No comments:

Post a Comment