Saturday, March 6, 2010

December 28, 2009

Hey everybody

I hope everybody had a good Christmas. Sorry for those that I did not get to talk to you very long I am really sorry and felt really bad about that and was really sad. But for those of you who didn't talk to me I had a good Christmas except that I got tons of flee bites Christmas eve. The big thing here is Christmas Eve they call it the bueno noche and so we went to a members house in the next town over and ate some really good chicken and it was good. We stayed the night with some other elders in their apartment. Then we came back and I opened my packages and was supper excited with what I got. The lemon pepper was amazing. But yeah then went and ate lunch and went to the church and called home and it was kinda a mess but it all worked out I guess. Then we went over to this way cool family who are eternal investigators and they fed us dinner it was pretty good. Then went over to this other family's house who are not members, we teach and they gave me some really good fish but I wasn't hungry at all, but I ate it anyways. It was a pretty fun day not a whole lot of work got done on those days.

So I am getting a new comp I am pretty excited because I need a new change and a new attitude in Dichato. His name is elder Findley he is from Washington, (hey so am I ) but from the other side of the state, transfers are tomorrow I heard he is supper chill and really cool so that will be a good change to have because elder Crenshaw is supper supper extrovert, so I am excited to see what goes down. So I know everybody wanted pictures but next week I promise I will send pictures of lots of stuff. Lets see here we have a couple new investigators one guy who doesnt have any legs and his son, and this other lady whose mom was a member and she died like 8 years ago and she said it was really hard for her to get over her death but had a dream about her about how she saw her in a perfected sate and saw her in a white tunic like when she was baptized and so we told her to pray about what we taught her it and if it was true, and she said she already knew it was true but we challenged her to baptism and she accepted. So we will see what happens.

Well everyone not much else to say but I love you all so much and enjoyed talking to you all of those that I did. Tell everyone hi from me and give the a hug.

LOVE Elder Nichols

No comments:

Post a Comment