Saturday, March 6, 2010

Part 2 January 4, 2010

Hey everybody again,

So I didn’t get to finish about the week. So I forgot to say that I ate liver!!!!! It was interesting it wasn’t to bad actually just kind of chewy but not a bad taste. I also ate this really good kind of fish that was pretty good. But anyways this week was fast Sunday and my comp and I had a huge fast for people here and I fasted for my Spanish to be able to speak better, and it was nuts because on Sunday after sacrament meeting we talked with our branch president about how we can help the ward become active and what the town of Dichato needs and I was able to explain what I wanted to say and our president understood clearly and he told me that. And it was just really cool. My new comp elder Findley is helping me a lot with stuff. He has a positive attitude about things here even though they are really tough here considering we had 18 people at church. If you could all pray for this guy Juan and this girl Kathy she is a 15 year old girl who wants to get baptized but her parents won’t let her and her grandma is way evangelical and its really hard for her to have faith that miracles are possible with faith in Christ.


I have FLEES and they SUCK well actually they itch like crazy and they are all over my body but I am going to get some stuff to help that so we will see how that goes. I got to go, but I love you all. Hope you all have a great week.

Love Elder Nichols

No comments:

Post a Comment