Monday, August 23, 2010

August 2, 2010

Hey everybody this week was pretty rough because we lost a lot of our investigators so I don't have much to say. But if every one could pray for Juan Baptist he is ready for baptism but just is lacking the courage with his parents and family because they are all catholic. He is 22 so he can make the choice but he is an awesome guy he knows it true every time we share with him he feels so different but a good different I hope he can get the courage that he needs to do it.


Hey for all of you who emailed me this week thanks and sorry for not getting back to you but i will next week. I am going good just now in the process of looking for new people. I hope all is well with everyone. I love being missionary a and all the great experiences that I get to have. Even though it´s tough at times it will be worth it in the end, that's what I keep telling myself at least.

ps I hit one year on thursday!!!!
Love Garrett

No comments:

Post a Comment