Monday, August 23, 2010

July 19, 2010

Hey everyone I don't have much time but I just wanted to say something funny that happened, is that my comp fainted on Sunday because he was giving a talk and we were fasting and it was kinda funny but he was ok. This week was good and bad but we are making progress I with I had more time to talk but we have a guy we are teaching named Juan the baptist, it´s kinda funny he is 22 and really smart and I love teaching him he came to church this past week and he knows it´s true and his family is catholic but that is the only problem. He feels so good every time when we teach him he says he feels really weird but he means just different.

So tonight we are having a family home evening and I am making blt´s pretty sweet huh I am excited. Well gotta go.


Love Elder Nichols

No comments:

Post a Comment