Monday, August 23, 2010

July 12, 2010

Hey everyone!!!

Wow I am beat we played futból this morning for about 3 hours with a ton of Chileans and I am dead. I scored a goal so that was cool, but I am going to be really sore tomorrow because I am right now. Today was muy bonita esta manaña. So we have this English class and it´s really weird I noticed to say a prayer in english and I don't like it. But anyways sorry kinda random. The weather here has gotten pretty cold and only rained a little so that has been good because it is no fun in the rain. I cant wait for the spring which is like not until September October. SO we got a new misson president and they are gringos aka from the USA. They are from California they are really great , tomorrow we have interviews so i can get to know the president better and his wife. His wife seems really sweet and fun.


I saw a miracle happen this week. So Jose who I have been talking a lot about in the emails finally understands. his only doubt was about Jehovah and Christ and so we had a member of the branch presidency come with me cuz we went on divisions and he was teaching with guy with the bible and just pure power and explaining things so clearly and I understand it better now. then we went over how to truly pray, but not just pray but to really sincerely pray because I had always felt he was not truly praying like he should to receive an answer and I could never explain it that Well to him in Spanish. But this guy I was with did so good and it was amazing. At the end of the lesson he said he understands now and I think he may be ready for baptism. Tonight we are going over for a family home evening with him at his girl friends house who are all members and her as well they are all converts. Tonight we are going to set a date with him if all goes well.

Well now much else to say but you are all always in my prayers and I miss you all so much take care.


Love Elder Nichols

No comments:

Post a Comment