Monday, August 23, 2010

August 9, 2010

Well It was another interesting week, it had it´s up´s and downs and some things happened that were really hard to see, with some things that people said and did but I am learning so much about myself and the kind of person that I am. So Juan the 22 year old that we are teaching had an interview with one of our assistants and that was really good for him but his only problem his his FEAR. His fear of his family with his parents because they are HUGE catholics his dad is studying to be a monk or something. This week we fasted for him and I was praying like all week and he was always on my mind. He needs the confidence to tell his parents. He knows everything is true and has no doubts so that is really good and he really wants to get baptized. So if EVERYBODY could PRAY FOR JUAN PLEASE that would be great. Also had another cool experience with this new convert, of the other missionaries when i was on splits with the other 2 that we live with. This lady always thought that I was kinda a jerk or just that I had bad feelings towards here or something but I didn't at all. That day when we went and visited her I shared this scripture with her in mosiah 23 about when we have trials but it was really powerful and she started crying and now she totally changed her feelings about me. It was a really cool experience because she was having a really hard day that day and I was able to help her and it made me feel so good.
I gotta go but I hope all is well and love you all.
Ps PRAY FOR JUAN TO Have Confidence.
Love Elder Nichols

No comments:

Post a Comment