Monday, August 23, 2010

June 28, 2010










Hola
todos


So this morning we went and played soccer in this sweet field it was astro turf and we got to wear special cool soccer shoes it was cool. I scored 3 goals it was pretty sweet then after we had a barbecue it was really good. I am really tired right now. This week was pretty nice it didn't rain at all it was a miracle. We taught some good lessons this week and one of our new investigators came to church and is progressing so I was way happy about that. I am really sorry but I really don't have much to say this week was kinda boring but we did have zone conference and got to see a lot of my buddies so that was fun but sad also because it was the last conference for president Chavez he is leaving on Tuesday and we are getting our new president on Wednesday he is from California. His name is president Humphrey and I heard they are really really nice. I am kinda excited but kinda not I don't know, it´s weird, but you know what is weird is that I will have 11 months on the 5th of july. Well I gotta go I am going to send some pics of us at our bbq and of some sunsets that I had to take.


Love Garrett

No comments:

Post a Comment