Monday, August 23, 2010

June 14, 2010








Hola bueno tardes


Hey guys hows it going? SO here are some pictures from today from the RAIN. It has been raining here for the past 24 hours straight it has been nuts. It rains so freaking hard here. It was like a river in the streets and I was walking in running shoes. I need to buy some rain boots or something cuz I was soaked when we went outside. We played soccer today as a district it was so much fun a couple of the sisters were pretty good it was funny. I had a good time. Then we went to this pizza place called Alo pizza it was pretty good. Today was transfers and my comp is going!!!! He had been here for 7 months and it is time for him to go. But I am excited to get a new comp. O the other pictures is some zone activity that we went on and there was this cool lake that was there I hope you guys like the pictures cuz I did. Hey uncle rod if you want to touch up the pics be my guest you could probably make them really cool.

So this week was pretty good, kinda frustrating at times and I wish I could take away some peoples agency sometimes, but I can´t. We found some really good people the last weeks email about how crappy the day was actually turned out pretty good because an appt that we had for a week in advance they all ended up being there for it and it´s this woman and her two kids and her brother who told us he read the entire Book of Mormon like a few years ago but lost it and really liked it. They all understood baptism perfectly and they all have dates for the 11th. The moms friend was baptized and she thought the baptism was so beautiful and she loved the movie about the restoration that they watched at her friends baptism. I really hope all goes well with this family.

Well I gotta go but hope all is well with everybody and feel free to write me if you want or have any questions.

Love Elder Nichols

No comments:

Post a Comment